Smelleze® Natural Yard & Concrete Smell Removal Deodorizer
- Refresh & Reclaim your outdoor living spaces
- Easy to Use - Simply sprinkle yard odors away
- Completely eliminate stinky urine & stool smell
- Long-acting, works 24/7 & re-activates after rain
- Defend against fly & bacterial health hazards
- Superior to sprays & their fragrance cover-ups
- All natural, chemical & toxin free ingredients
- Safe for your family, pets, plants & trees
- Deodorize yard & garden, gravel & concrete, dirt,
artificial grass, dog run & kennel, crawl space
- Made in USA
Order Risk Free
Smelleze® Natural Yard Smell Remover Deodorizer Granules comes with a 100% satisfaction guaranteed warranty so you can rest assured there is zero risk to you. If it fails to deodorize your outdoor space according to our description or is defective, we will refund you your money back or replace it right away.
Order Risk Free
All Product Reviews for Smelleze® Natural Yard & Concrete Smell Removal Deodorizer
Overall Product Rating:
Rated 5 out of 5 stars | 6 Reviews
Volume Discount (Buy 6 Get 10% / Buy 12 Get 15%)
- Eco Benefits
- Q & A
- Product Reviews
Refresh & Reclaim Your Yard - Eliminate Stinky Yard Smells Now!
Has something foul invaded the outdoor spaces around and under your home? Perhaps you noticed it mowing your lawn, maybe while working in your garden, or possibly when preparing for last weekend's barbeque. The smell is inescapable and you want to get rid of it - quick!
A number of odor culprits may be responsible for this attack on your nose, but the most common are our four-legged, furry family members and the waste they leave in your yard. A fenced yard can quickly become a urine- and feces-saturated odor factory when pets go repeatedly to relieve themselves in a limited space. The potential for serious odors and health hazards due to your pet's waste may not be apparent - until unpleasant outdoor odors signal a problem and affects your quality of life.
Smelleze® Granules - the Naturally Perfect Yard Smell Solution
To combat unwelcome outdoor stench, you need a natural odor-absorption product, such as Smelleze® Natural Yard Smell Removal Deodorizer Granules, where the source of the odor is neutralized and unpleasant yard smells are completely eradicated. Smelleze® is a highly effective odor-elimination weapon formulated by experts to target and removes your yard smells quickly.
Simply Sprinkle Smells Away!
Smelleze® is extremely easy and safe to use. To apply, simply open the handy sprinkle/pour top on the container and scatter the granules in your yard paying special attention to the ‘hot odor zones’ that are frequented by your pets. It is specially formulated to attract the smelly urine and stool odor-causing molecules on contact, absorbing them into billions of tiny pores, and destroying the vile smells that invade your yard. As an added benefit, Smelleze® will reduce fly infestation, prevent bacterial growth, and act as a time-release nitrogen fertilizer to beautify your yard.
Smelleze® Granules Out Perform Sprays
Smelleze® Natural Yard Smell Remover Deodorizer Granules beat out sprays in eradicating yard smells:
- Smelleze® Granules odor-removing powers continue to work day and night!
Vs. Sprays, which lose effectiveness after the product dries.
- Smelleze® Granules don't dissolve, they are naturally rejuvenated by rain or water followed by sunshine, and continue performing their outdoor smell-absorbing work!
Vs. Sprays, which are diluted and washed away in rain or water.
- Smelleze® Granules remove yard smells at their source using ingredients that are all-natural and fragrance, bacteria, and chemical free -- without adding pollutants!
Vs. Sprays, which simply mask odors, while also containing scary living bacteria and emitting air-borne pollutants.
Highly effective, eco-friendly, and easy to apply, Smelleze® granules provide a yard smell elimination solution that allows you to control outdoor pet waste odor problems completely, quickly, and safely.
100% safe for people, plants, trees, and the planet, Smelleze® granules are non-toxic, chemical-free, recyclable, all natural, odorless, non-flammable, and non-caustic. They are the perfect yard deodorizing solution for anyone suffering from allergies or chemical sensitivities.
Conquer your smelly yard now with Smelleze® Natural Yard Smell Removal Deodorizer Granules and get back to enjoying the great outdoors. Your family, friends, and pets will also thank you!
How to Rid Your Yard of Urine, Fecal & Other Foul Outdoor Smells
Reclaiming your yard from offensive odors is a simple task when your tool of choice is Smelleze® Natural Yard Smell Removal Deodorizer Granules, the most pro-active force available to eradicate the smells that are keeping you and your family from enjoying your yard. Easy to apply, highly effective, all natural, non-toxic, and completely safe for use around people, pets, plants, and trees, Smelleze® granules target the source of the stench and destroys it quickly.
- What Smells Does Smelleze® Eliminate?
- Where Can You Use Smelleze® Granules?
- How to Apply Smelleze® Granules?
- How Does Smelleze® Work?
- How Long is Smelleze® Effective for After Application?
- Is Smelleze® Safe for Pets, People and Plants?
1. What Smells Does Smelleze® Eliminate?
Smelleze® Natural Yard Smell Removal Granules neutralize and eliminate tough yard odors, such as ammonia, that are generated from:
- Pet Urine & Feces
Scooping feces or hosing down areas where your pet urinates can't combat all the outdoor odors that accumulate as their 'favorite' spots become saturated with urine & feces particles. These areas can develop into smelly 'hot odor zones' that are the perfect breeding environment for flies and bacteria.
- Pesticides & Insecticides
Many pesticides and insecticides do a great job of controlling insects in yards and gardens around your home, but often leave a strong - and lasting - chemical smell. This can make spending time in your yard or garden unpleasant, especially for those who are sensitive to chemical emissions.
- Mold & Mildew
Any area of your yard or the hardscape spaces around your home can develop mold or mildew. Whether the cause is a leaky faucet, excessive condensation, or even an area that stays in the shade the resulting mold or mildew can create not only an unpleasant musty odor, but can aggravate allergies as well.
Standing water is an open invitation to algae - and mosquitoes. Whether in puddles or ponds, this green scum grows by consuming the nutrients of decaying plants and insects, and animal waste. Left to its own, it will eventually smell exactly like a forgotten head of lettuce in your crisper.
The decaying plant material in your compost heap makes for marvelous, nitrogen-rich fertilizer resulting in beautiful gardens. Unfortunately, decay is vital to creating truly great compost, and as anyone with a pitchfork and ripe compost will tell you: decay stinks.
2. Where Can You Use Smelleze® Granules?
Smelleze® Natural Yard Smell Removal Granules are safe for use on a wide range of surfaces:
- Lawns, flower and vegetable gardens, under shrubs & ornamental grasses
- Cement & asphalt hardscapes: patio, driveway, sidewalk
- Gravel drives, pathways, and garden sitting areas
- Artificial turf & grass
- Decks - wood or composite
- Kennels & dog runs
- Dirt - compacted, muddy, or tilled
- Outdoor carpeting
- Take Smelleze® indoors to use in litter boxes or to absorb pet 'accidents'
Formulated as an all-natural, chemical free outdoor smell remover, Smelleze® will not harm plants, trees, pets or people.
3. How to Apply Smelleze® Granules
Treating your yard smell problems is a snap with Smelleze® granules and enables you to take back your outdoor living spaces and enjoy them. Simply open the handy sprinkle/pour top on the container of granules and shake them onto the surfaces you wish to treat. For larger areas, you can use your fertilizer spreader on the lowest application rate setting and apply a little extra manually to 'hot odor zones' with more intense smell.
First, remove any solid waste in your yard and dispose of it. A helpful tip in doing this: sprinkle some Smelleze® granules in the poop disposal bag to control odors and bacterial threats.
Next, open the handy sprinkle/pour top on the Smelleze® container and scatter the granules generously in your yard where odors occur. Apply heavier amounts to areas your pets frequently use. The granules are easy to see, so you should have no problem in knowing how densely they are being applied. For larger areas, you can use a fertilizer spreader set on the lowest application rate setting.
This first treatment should produce noticeable results within a day or so, depending on your initial level of yard smell. You may need to treat your yard every 2-3 days, until the outdoor odors are eliminated. This might only be necessary if you are treating excessive odors caused by saturated areas of your yard, where pet waste has accumulated over time and left untreated.
Following your initial application, you can maintain fresh, odor-free outdoor spaces with lighter bi-weekly applications of Smelleze® or as odors become noticeable. Be sure to treat your pet’s favorite scent-marking spots with a heavier amount of granules to stop the accumulation of higher odor levels from urine saturation.
Pet waste creates yard smells on a daily basis, but maintenance applications of Smelleze® Natural Smell Removal Granules breaks the saturation pattern. Your dog's olfactory abilities rival yours by parts per trillion, but Smelleze® maintenance applications continually neutralize the organic cause of the outdoor smell, naturally reducing the 'marking' scent for your pet and discouraging them from re-using the same area again and again.
4. How Does Smelleze® Work?
Smelleze® is made up of billions of yard smell absorbing molecular pores making it one of the most porous outdoor deodorizers known with a surface area rivaling several football fields. This gives it the ability to continually attract, absorb, and eliminate enormous amounts of urine and fecal odors relative to its size.
5. How Long is Smelleze® Effective for After Application?
Smelleze® granules are made of all-natural absorbent ingredients formulated to begin working the instant they are exposed to any outdoor smell-producing surface and continue working until each granule is fully saturated or completely covered with dirt and inaccessible to new urine or fecal smells.
Designed to rejuvenate following a good rain, Smelleze® granules will dry out in sunlight and continue to absorb odors from pet waste such as ammonia. This extended-effectiveness capacity ensures that Smelleze® granules are extremely effective and long acting.
6. Is Smelleze® Safe for Pets, People and Plants?
Absolutely! Smelleze® is a 100% natural product containing no chemicals or toxins, making it completely safe to use around pets, people, trees, and plants. Your pet can come into contact or even ingest Smelleze® granules without harm.
As an added benefit, Smelleze® granules offer natural nutritional value to your plants through a slow release of nitrogen-rich, absorbed ammonia and water into the soil. It can also reduce health hazards by reducing fly infestation and bacterial growth.
- Treat your dog's favorite scent marking spots with extra Smelleze® granules to prevent the build-up of super high levels of smell due to heavy urine saturation. As the granules work, your pet will find his favorite spots less attractive.
- Give your yard a break by taking your dog on regular walks. This provides the opportunity for them to explore, smell new things, and leave their 'mark' outside your yard.
- Unusually strong-smelling urine should be considered a symptom of a potential health related issue and good reason to have your dog checked by your veterinarian.
- Be a faithful 'poop-scooper' and remover. Dog feces, even small particles, are highly attractive breeding grounds to flies, which can assume swarm capacities if feces are left untreated. Applying Smelleze® on scooped spots will neutralize any remnants.
- Sprinkle Smelleze® in your poop-containing bags and/or trash can to keep the stench down between garbage pick-ups.
Please click on How to Recycle Smelleze® to get directions
Real Verified Customer ReviewsNoOdor.com has a Shopper Approved rating of 4.7 / 5 based on 1329 ratings and reviews
Products Related To The One You Are Viewing
Ask Dr. No Odor a Question
|Enter Your Name:*||Enter Your E-mail:*|
|Enter Your Question:*|